[at-l] Klipspringer concern

Klipspringer and our son (dubbed Groper by other hikers) finally did meet
up in N.Woodstock.   They were stuck in snow and hiking in minus temps, so
shuttled to Gorham.   Klipspringer decided to rather go to Katahdin and
hike south and so were shuttled there on 26 September by the owner of
Hiker's Paradise in Gorham.

I haven't heard a word from them since.  This is most unusual as throughout
his thruhike, Klipspringer has called home at least once a week.

Thinking they were hiking the 100 mile Wilderness, I wasn't too concerned,
but after reading about the snow and low temps, I am now...

What has the weather been like south of Katahdin since then?   I'm now
quite the neurotic wife/mother, wondering if they're snowbound out in the
Wilderness, running out of food.

Can anyone give me some news of the conditions or whether they've been
spotted?
Thanks