[at-l] Web site and email update

My web site is finally completed and you are invited to check it out at
     http://www.footwork.com

If you run, hike, backpack, adventure race, racewalk, and participate in any
other sport which stresses the feet, you are invited to check out my new
book:
     FIXING YOUR FEET: Preventive Maintenance and Treatment for Foot Problems
     of Runners, Hikers, and Adventure Racers.

Published by Winepress Publishing, it has 202 pages of everything you need to
know about taking care of your feet while engaged in sports that push them to
the extreme.  I welcome your questions about the book, foot care, and related
subjects.

My email address is changing to vonhof@pacbell.net.

John Vonhof
jvonhof@aol.com (old email)