[at-l] The Gathering

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Waldo L. Jaquith wrote:
> My girlfriend and I decided today that we'd like to go to The Gathering.
> Our only concern is lodging in Hanover.

Waldo,
	Bring your tent.  Many camp at the Gathering camping area.  There
is lodging in and around Hanover but its costly.  This is peak foliage
season and many places have been booked for months.  Churches and frats
will be out, Dartmouth students have just returned.  The tent city last
year was about 75+. I enjoyed being part of it.  I bring my stove and eat
on site for breakfast and dinner.  Carry a lunch with me.  This is all
subject to change day by day.  Some of us at-l members went out to eat as
a group last year.  Met some truly wonderful people there.  Gained some
new ideas and passed on some that I have experenced.  I try to keep it
simple at the Gathering.  I give what I can, take what I need and leave
the rest.  One thing that I do know.  The Gathering is with out a doubt
one of the best things I will do this year.

See you at the Gathering.

Beau Bushor N1MJD
  "bleeder guy"
Burlington, Vermont