[at-l] The Gathering

At 09:54 PM 9/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>OK - I'm curious.
>
>Three questions -
>1. How many 98 thruhikers are on this list?
>2. How many of you are going to the Gathering?
>3. And if  you're not going - why not?

Hey, I plan on going, but I am still curious..

Anyone from the RI/Mass area (all one big area to me) plan on going and
willing to to carpool with me? Would be willing to drive and split cost of
gas.
On the plus side, I am a good conversationalist...on the minus side, some
would say too good a conversationalist. ;)

I do not mind going by myself, but I think it would be better if I could at
least stumble around and try to find my way with someone else. (grin)

-Paul