Re: [at-l] ATML Sharpshin's Amusing Survival Guide

> Hope he/she doesn't mind my posting this.

He.  We crossed paths at Gentian Pond Shelter (near the Maine/N.H) border.
last July 9th.  Very strange to be reminded that he's been on the Trail
ever since whereas it's been almost 8 weeks since I took off my pack and
shaved.

I also spent that night with Southbounders Turbo, Bruin, Canuck, and
Superfly.  Anybody know if they were also in Pennsylvania?

|Dan Grossman		 Cornell Univ. Computer Science	H:607 256 0724 |
|danieljg@cs.cornell.edu 4132 Upson Hall		O:607 255 1179 |