and picture the event.  Hope he/she doesn't mind my posting this.  Enjoy as
I did.  Slim

*Top ten things you should do if you are lost while hiking:

#10. SCREAM while running in circles (your voice will carry better)

#9. Light your clothes on fire (you stand a better chance of being seen,
plus you'll yell louder)

#8. Never, I repeat, NEVER calm yourself (it gives you a false sense of
security)

#7. Every pine cone is food, eat them (and plenty of 'em)

#6. If you are with someone, hug them and cry hysterically (takes away the
feeling of being alone)

#5. If you encounter a momma bear with cubs, start smacking the cubs around
(this usually scares mom away)

#4. Try to guess which way is closest to civilization, and run like a
maniac in that direction (again, screaming helps)

#3. If you see suspicious-looking people posing as rescuers---HIDE
(screaming not advised while hiding)

#2. If you have a mirror and its a sunny day, DO NOT LOOK in the mirror!
(could burn your retinas)

#1. Take a day or two to spell out the words "SOS" on the forest floor
using large limbs, sticks, etc.  (heavily wooded areas usually have an
abundance of this)

Contact list administrator at admin@trailplace.com