RE: [at-l] Appalachian Trail Memory Keeper

Just to let everyone know, I okayed this post ahead of time- Charles was
thoughtful enough to ask before posting;  if only everyone on the 'Net
was this nice!

Anyway,  the reason for my post is to make sure that you folks (the
readers and posters of AT-L) have any problem with the occasional
related commercial post like this.  I figured at least a percentage of
AT-L'ers would be interested in most commercial posts (that are
related), so I allow them in many cases.   I in no way get compensated
for these posts.

So, if anyone has any thoughts/issues with this, please drop me a
private note...

Thanks,

Ryan