[at-l] Dog Packs - one more time

I know several days have passed since this message went around, but I =
just got around to walking out to the garage and actually looking at =
Twilight's pack.  The brand name is WEHANA (pretty close, Flood), and =
REI carries all the sizes.  Twilight weighs around 90 pounds, and we got =
a large for her in bright red for better visibility.  I think it was =
about $60, but I can't remember for sure.
Red Rainbow

Forgot to mention in my previous post:  I purchased my dogs' packs at =
REI.  I want to say the name brand is WENEHA, but I'm not sure.  They =
come in 3 sizes, and sound just like the one Red Rainbow mentioned.
Paul "Flood" Gordon