Re: [at-l] Hiking Gene

    Hmm, you know, I was thinking about this gene thing, and reading
people's stories, and it reminds me of this girl that I was talking to a
lot last year.  We don't talk much anymore, but when I was talking about
how I like to do all of this stuff and I want to get a motorcycle and
all that, a lot of people sort of just blew it off as craziness.  Some
of my friends liked parts of it (scouts and other people when I was
talking about rappelling and stuff), but most of them thought it was
just crazy to want to get a bike.  She thought that it was a majorly
cool idea too.  The difference between her and many people that I have
spent a great deal of time with that want to do stuff that's like what I
want to do, is that, to the best of my knowledge, she hasn't done it.
Perhaps she is a case of the gene that just hasn't gotten a chance to do
anything about it yet.