[at-l] Hikeing into ALDHA "Gathering"

Hi Gang;

    Well it looks like I am hitting the trail again. My plans are to
hike 213 miles into Hanover, NH from South Egremont Road (Great
Barington, MA). I hope to begin hiking
on or about Sept 26 and arive at the ALDHA "Gathering" in Hanover, NH on
October 10. I can only hope that this hike will be as rewarding
as...every other hike I have taken.:-)
    Anyone with some info on this hike that you wish to share please
send it on ! I will
be gratefull. also lemme say welcome back "Jim" ..I think that
rainslicker guy is coming back too. he he.

    . Now Who from the list is going to make the ALDHA "Gathering" this
year?

chase