[at-l] quotable quote

So it is we connect with one another, move in and out
of one another's lives, teach and heal and affirm one
another, across space and time -- all of us wanderers,
explorers, adventurers, stragglers and ramblers,
sometimes tramps or vagabonds, even fugitives, but now
and then pilgrims: as children, as parents, as old ones
about to take that final step, to enter that territory
whose character none of us here ever knows.  Yet how
young we are when we start wondering about it all, the
nature of the journey and of the final destination.
                                           ROBERT COLES

found in "Moonlight Chronicles" #20 by Dan Price

Jim "Dragon's Breath" Damico GA->ME'98