Re: [at-l] who's got pictures at work?

>Ok, show of hands.  Who all have pictures from their various hikes in the
>office at work and you keep find yourself mentally hiking over the area
>in the picture?

Well, as I swivel around in my chair, there are AT photos of me in a group
at ATC HQ, New Found Gap, Mt. Cammerer, Gooch Gap, Mt. Madison, White Cap;
then there is one on Isle Royale, another at Snowmass Lake, another of Mt.
Hood, and one at Lake Anne in the North Cascades.  They keep me smiling and
content all day, every day.

Frank

Frank Webbe
Professor of Psychology