Re: [at-l] who's got pictures at work?

twas asked:

"Ok, show of hands.  Who all have pictures from their various hikes in the
office at work and you keep find yourself mentally hiking over the area
in the picture?  I have a couple pictures someone sent me of me on
Konnarock
Trail Crew here at the office and several pictures of nice views on the
fridge at the inlaws.  I find myself mentally going over each trip as I
look at the pictures and have to mentally slap myself around to get back to
work.  Anyone else suffer this?  Or, I guess I shouldn't ask _if_ anyone
does,
but rather, how many of us suffer this affliction?"

I have about a dozen pictures on my wall here at work.   All from various
hikes on the AT and in the Adirondacks.  Even have some with snow on the
ground to make this place feel cooler!  I guess that we all find a way to
cope with trail fever in one way or another.

-Chris
christopher.casciano@prudential.com
http://www.rit.edu/~cac6982