Re: [at-l] Maildrops?/

Kahley

They say a few weeks, but I picked up a box that was at the post office for
over 4 weeks. It seems to depend more on the post office than any rule of
thumb. But the post office goes out of there way for hikers (especailly in
smaller towns), in two cases they even stayed open late so I could get my
pickup the same day I arrived in town.

I have never been a big fan of the USPS until my hike!

Dan "High Tech" Kohn