Re: [at-l] Re: Tents

Jim, As was said before, I wish my SD Clip Flashlite2 was free-standing, just
for the security of knowing it is, but I have never actually been in a
situation where I couldn't make do.  I am not that tall, but have fit 2 in it
a number of times.  It keeps the rain out, is light weight and easy to set up,
and relatively inexpensive.  I would get the newest edition, as it has better
ventilation (so it appears).

Emily

> > Can I go wrong by picking
Sierra Designs Clip Flashlite 2 as a > solo tent for a 50 mile trek?  I'm 6'3".