[at-l] Re: Tents

Jim,
I have the Siera Designs Cliplight 3 and love it.  Only thing I would do
differenly is have it freestanding.  I would love to be able to set it up
inside a shelter on a really bad night.  I am tall (5'10") and have had no
trouble with its length.  My husband (6'2") uses it for his biking
adventures and has not complained either.  I am curious what others would
say???  Gweneeth, how do you like your Cliplight 2?

Happy Trails :-)
Margaret (Maggie)

"Walk quietly away in any direction...
Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.
Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees,
the winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their
energies, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves."  -John Muir