[at-l] Yummy!

Hi again..
Awhile back I prepared some a salmon steak for supper.  The stuff
was on sale and I'm afraid my eyes were bigger than my stomach, so
I was left was a considerable chunk.  I carefully divided it along
it's natural 'flakes (?)' and poped it in the dehydrator.  Oh boy....
yummy stuff.  I've done it several times since.  I'd like to tell
you how well it perks up noodles in a bag, but the truth is it never
makes it to supper.  The dried 'chips' are just soooo gooood.
This may not be helpful for long distancing, unless you have a support
team preparing your maildrops, due to the risk of spoilage.  But it's
a definitly excellant addition if you can pull it off.

Cook just till done...ie. flakes easily.
 I sprinkle it with lemon pepper and carefully grill it on a med
 fire so that it cooks without drying out. Poaching or baking in foil
would probably work too. If you let it dry while cooking or get too cool
before processing, it is much harder to seperate for drying. I store the
stuff in the freezer.  I can't give any time line for how long it lasts
since it gets eaten quickly.   Kahley