[at-l] JanNan Express

Has anyone heard anything about Jan and how her leg is healing and how she
is doing?  I miss her posts and sure hope if someone knows her and reads
this that they will let her know I am concerned.   Jan, keep on going and
get better real soon.  Please post when you are feeling better.  Your fan,
Slim

PS:  Herba is recovering well in Connecticut from her broken hip.  Carni is
still going without her and has hooked up with his sister, Spaz and friend
Tumbles.

I done now.......