Re: [at-l] Solophile's personal hang-up

Gweneeth Conklin wrote:

> Women who hike are usually a very interesting bunch and in this case I would
> choose to shelter with them.  In my real world I would much rather spend
> time with the guys.

Me too Gweneeth!...
I'm learning that women_hikers_are definetly different....much
more fun!  However, I still think women talk more or talk about
different things.  I have to say that I know only about six WTH...
(women that hike) and I'm related to two of them.  Maybe because there
are fewer of us out there, it seems a women is really glad to get the
chance to talk to another women.  So the conversation tends to be more
serious...not the fun kind of BS that men put out.   With one
exception, the women I've hiked with aren't nearly as cool as the
women on this list seem to be!! Perhaps, because most of the ones
I've met are there because their husband like to hike, not because
_they_want to.
Women who hike on their own must be different.  So this is
probably a flamable overstatement, but I find a mixed group or
all men easier to take than all women.

Ergo, I'd be tempted to go for the men's shelter but for one thing...
the snoring..._everyone_knows_women don't snore!!!!   Kahley

Maybe I should have measured my mouth to make_sure_ my boot fit into it
before I posted this....