RE: [at-l] Solophile's personal hang-up

Women who hike are usually a very interesting bunch and in this case I would
choose to shelter with them.  In my real world I would much rather spend
time with the guys.  The women get caught up talking about recipes, kids and
the soaps which I find incredibly boring.   Felix is right though, he can't
easily go to the women's shelter and I can't go to the men's - -people do
talk!!!  But that just reinforces what I was saying before.  We can work to
change preconceived ideas.  We each should be free to choose where we want
to stay and who we want to spend an evening with without worrying about
appearances or what people will think.  Is it obvious I would like to live
in Camolot <G>

MINC (Gweneeth)