[at-l] hello ya'll

Hi.
I have been subscribed to the list for maybe a month now so I already
feel like I know a lot of you. Sorry to be an unknown observer. I know
I should have posted my introduction before now, and certainly before I
needed to make my first post. But, oh well, I hope I'm forgiven for the
blunder. So on with the show....
Who am I?
My name is Amye Walters and I am a student at the University of Georgia.
I have visitied our section of the Trail myriad times and hope to
venture off my home turf at the end of the summer while visiting Maine.