[at-l] I'm baaack

Hey all --

Wow...turned on the computer today and had 186 messages -- all from the
at-l!  Happy day!!!

I've been in the process of moving (again) and changing jobs, so I haven't
had a chance to reply to all of the great messages I received about the
post I sent about Alex Supertramp.  What a mixed bag of feelings out there
about him and what he did!  My goodness.  But, all of you made some great
points -- and thanks for the tips on the Krakauer books, I'm going to
Stroudwater tonight to pick them up and hopefully get a fuller story than
the 20/20 show provided.

If anyone is in the area, or thinking about coming up here, we're having
some great weather in NH.  In the mid-60's and SUNNY all weekend.  In the
80's next week.  Alas, bring the snowshoes...there's still 3-5 feet of
snow above tree line!

Happy day,
Pooh