[at-l] re: Thru-Hiker journal

mark wrote:

>>>   Thought I would pass this note along from Kathy Bilton's mailing list in
case it would be of interest to some. (as if everyone hadn't read enough
journals already! :))

>My brother, Jeff McCusker: trail name PCTMan (because he hiked the PCT
>last year), started hiking the AT on May 6. I am maintaining a webpage
>for him for anyone interested in reading the journal of a current hiker.
>
>See: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5297   <<<

i followed jeff on his pct hike.  met him at castella while visiting with
other pct hikers (bigfoot, AT92).  nice guy, and he can really hike.  he
could finish in less than four months if he chooses.  be interesting to see
if the AT persuades him to take it easy!

mike
ke kaahawe