[at-l] still need shuttle Mass to NY

Chase and I are still looking for a shuttle from Great
Barrington/Sheffield Mass. area to Bear Mt. NY on Friday 5/23. Andy can
pick us up at Bear Mt. and take us north but if possible  we'd rather
leave the car in Mass. and hike north from Bear Mt., so we can extend the
hike north if we finish this sec. early. Any help, suggestions, blessings
and curses will be appreciated. Oh yes there's a $50 reward for this help
which you may donate to your favorite charity/wallet. We think this hike
is far enough from Damascus no one will recognize us. Please feel free to
leave money, gear and food at road crossing during this hike. (:{)]]

woodelf