[at-l] Trail Days

Well gang I too am home!

	But only for a short while. Trail Days was great fun. It was nice to
see some familiar AT-L faces and to finally meet some other listers.
The internet connection at the Damascas Town Hall was an added
treat...every town should do that. I was able to telnet to my home
provider and check my home mailbox. Not to mention the 1/2 chicken BBQ
dinner for $5.00 at the fire station.
	If you havent seen Mike Henderson's slide show, plan on driving to the
97 ALDHA Gathereing just for the show. I hope to be there just to see it
again. ALDHA was giving out there 96 Compainion guides for free. The 97
guide does not have the loose leaf feature:-(.
	 Now I am leaving in about 4 days for NY to MA..120 mile section hike.
Please bring food to the road crossings.

chase

--
http://www.neocomm.net/~cdavidso/chat.html    New and Improved  :-)
http://www.neocomm.net/~cdavidso              and possibly working