[at-l] Hiya

You up early too?
I thought for sure you'd talk Dan into a trail trip before you started
your job <<G>>.
I'm so glad I came out to meet you!  But I'm very bummed that we didn't
get more of a chance to talk.  Especialy now that I know the Ranger
didn't show up that nite.  I should have left three dogs at home and
brought my bag instead.  Oh well...we're young.  And I'm sure there
will be another chance!  Good luck on your first day...monday?
Bowl them over and before you know it, you'll be out of accounting and
doing something fun.  They'll soon find out what a gift your enthusiasm
is and put that to work!<<VBG>>>     Later...Kahley