[at-l] Relig'n, recipes, and fuel

I'm reading this from digest so all I know is where this discussion
was yesterday.  I am on a religious discussion list and this is not
a religious discussion list.

Drop the thread.

If anyone wants to talk about how religion is part of their hike, fine.
 (Hiking is a profoundly christian experience for me.)  If anyone wants to
heat my views on nudity please e-mail directly.

I heard a request for good dehydrator recipes.  I second that motion!  I
finally found Dehydrator habitat (The Mechandise Warehouse Wilderness of the
Crestwood Missouri Range)  Thanks for your help.

Warning: When making Logan Bread be very careful not to spill the
oil/honey/molasses/egg mixture over the oven and into the burners deep down
into the poor oven's innards.

How does one resupply one's stove fuel?  You can't mail it, can you?