[at-l] Relig'n, recipes, and fuel

I'm reading this from digest so all I know is where this discussion
was yesterday.  I am on a religious discussion list and this is not
a religious discussion list.

Drop the thread.

If anyone wants to talk about how religion is part of their hike, fine.
 (Hiking is a profoundly christian experience for me.)  If anyone wants to
heat my views on nudity please e-mail directly.

I heard a request for good dehydrator recipes.  I second that motion!  I
finally found Dehydrator habitat (The Mechandise Warehouse Wilderness of the
Crestwood Missouri Range)  Thanks for your help.

Warning: When making Logan Bread be very careful not to spill the
oil/honey/molasses/egg mixture over the oven and into the burners deep down
into the poor oven's innards.

How does one resupply one's stove fuel?  You can't mail it, can you?

Chris
Hcrucifer@aol.com