[at-l] Re: Wooden Packframes

At 6:35 PM -0400 5/7/97, Bakwudz@aol.com wrote:
>I am looking for information on constructing a wooden packframe (or
>"packboard"), for trail maintenance work and heavy load hauling. I seem to
>remember seeing something about ADK packframes, but unfortunately, I can't
>remember where!  If anyone can help me out, please e-mail me directly at
>                           Bakwudz@aol.com
>Thanks in advance!
>
>                              Tom Willcox.......Allentown, PA
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

While I have not built one, =CE just spoke with my hunter friend
and they haul out large elk.  The wooden planks have large wheels.

You might want to look at hunter web pages!

Seems a board with extended handles for leverage and a simple
u mount with wheels and one axel would work well?  Just look
at all those medival movies or people from the third world,
they use them all the time.

-Tom "hikenet' Caggiano
http://members.aol.com/hikenet