[at-l] Sleeping bags (yet again..)

Okay!  I'm down to the final 2 choices!  Yeah, I know, that's what I said
*last* time.... ;)))   Can you guys give me a hand picking which one to get
for my thru?  Here are the contenders:

LLBean Mountain Guide DryLoft
20F  Mummy
2#10oz
650 fill
draft collar

TNF Super Kazoo
Polyester Microfiber shell
-4C  Mummy  (-7C = 20F)
1.25kg (sorry! it's in a Canadian magazine & I don't know how to convert!)
550 fill
collar

Here are my concerns:

1)  If it is reasonable to assume that 20F will be the lowest temperature to
be encountered on the AT, would the DryLoft on the bag be overkill, making
it too warm especially on nights that are warmer than 20F?

2)  -4C seems like a good temperature as I'll be bringing along a fleece
liner while in the southern part of the AT, but what I'm concerned about
with TNF is their warranty -- I know it seems nitpicky, but with an
expensive (for me, anyway! :)) piece of gear like a sleeping bag, I'd like
to know I'll be covered should anything bad happen to the bag (excluding
accidents, etc). LLBean has an outstanding return policy, which allows you
to return the bag for any reason should you not be happy with it.
Definitely not something to be abused, but it makes me feel better knowing
they have a policy like that.  I remember hearing of people bringing Blue
Kazoos with them on their thru's, and *think* I remember hearing good
reviews on them....  Comments?

Anyhoo, I'll try not to ramble (this time). <g>  Thanks!

Take care,
Cindi