[at-l] Re: Civil Disobedience

To equate the LA riots with the American Revolution is about the same
as saying Jeffery Dahmer had an eating disorder!  All one has to do
is compare the writings of Samuel Adams (Father of the American
Revolution), Patrick Henry, John Hancock, etc. to the voices of the
gangs on the streets of LA and you'll see they are about as similar
as day and night.

Our Founders were men of deep religious conviction and did not take
the thought of going to war lightly.  They had to choose between
obeying Great Britan and obeying God.  Read the Declaration of
Independence.  1337 words that turned a world upside down and has
become the model of freedom all over the world.  It mentions God more
than the 10 Commandments do..

If anyone dislikes the Bible's influence in their lives, I'd say
there is hardly anywhere to run.  Every law in Western Civilization
(and maybe even the world) has it's roots in somebody's religion or
somebody's morality.

Jim Hill