[at-l] Re: Adios

So too like Frodo I will depart and leave the list right now,
I thank you all for coming through and raising many a brow.
Whether it was the Leki clack or perhaps the flapping butt,
Whatever one you pick my friend it's like hiking with a mutt.

Some of us like the idea and others cannot agree,
But in the Smokies the food surely goes way up in the tree.
To hike all day and pound the turf may cause tetosterone's surge,
I ALSO HEARD THAT USING THESE LETTERS WILL CAUSE THE URGE TO PURGE.

So fair thee well out there and back and take a little time,
To know and smile and all that stuff and try a little rhyme.
In June I return to see what's new and to learn who may be through,
But for right now it's Hot Springs from Franklin on a line that is straight
and true.

My sincerest thanks and gratitude for all the discourse.  You folks are
great.

Kevin (Paddington Beer) Buffalo, NY