Re: [at-l] Nudity

All this talk, on if in the buff, I'm glad that spring is here.
We need a break for goodness sake but keep your words fair.
In fact we're all a little nuts (oops, don't want to go that way),
So hit the trail, with body parts pail, have fun and learn to play.

The AT though, is not remote and winds through town and road,
Though it can be right to put it in sight to many it will forbode.
So re-read Garvey and what he says about how to act our there,
Perhaps its best, to think of the rest, and keep it from the air.

Well, I tried.