[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The thinking hiker's guide to practical nudity:
1) Get nude if it moves you
2) Be nude with yourself and mother nature (she goes nude alot too)
3) Become temporarily un-nude again when other, potentially nudity-disliking
individuals round the bend by whipping out that spare bandana and cloaking
all items which by definition create nudity. They'll get the point
without staring it in the face, and at minimal cost to nude hiker.
4) Note your practical, thoughtful approach to citation-weilding rangers who
would vanquish your personal freedoms. Get on their good side with
5) As with all else, simply step outside yourself for a time and see the
other sides. Defend yours, respect the others.
6) Wash bandana thoroughly in camp.
- Blister>Free '96
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *