Re: [at-l] Food suggestions

I thru hiked last year and for three weeks I sent my stove home.  I
didn't like it one bit.  I never felt like I'd had a complete meal and
couldn't wait until my husband came with my stove.  It was harder to
think of things to eat that would travel well, plus be filling.  One
thing, if you get bored at a shelter, you will tend to eat more of this
already prepared stuff.  Having to cook my food made it come out more
evenly (does this make sense?)  Hope this helps.

Gail