[at-l] Food suggestions

Need a little help.

I am a section hiker, having completed half the trail northbound.  I
will be on the trail the last two weeks of May and two weeks in
September.  I have always carried a stove, fuel and food, etc that
requires heat.  In an effort to reduce weight (a constant theme
apparently) I would like to carry only prepared foods (almost snacks
actually) such as health bars, granola cereal, dried milk, and so forth
and thus eliminate a great deal of weight.  What would you suggest I
carry?

I know I would never attempt this if I were a thru-hiker, but two weeks
backpacking at a time with stops at every convenient town should not be
too difficult, using this regime.  What do you think?

Blackfoot