Re: [at-l]Shelter or Tent?

I have decided to go for shelters instead of the 5lbs +rain for my tent.
I was told that the mice are really only bad in the south.  I was
wondering if there is a way to keep them off my face when I am sleeping.
I was also wondering if I sprinkled a little bleach around my area in the
shelter would that keep them away.
Any suggestions about how to keep the mice away would be appreciated.  I
was also wonder what diesease is transported by mice urine and
droppings.  Is there a shot or warning signs?

Cheers,
Kieran