[at-l] how do you work this thing?

Hey all!

First off, thanks to Nate who posted that gear for sale list! I got a
Dana Packfly, a Dana wetrib and a 22oz. msr bottle (i had the 33 and the
11!!). Now here's the problem - I got all this great new stuff, but I
have no idea in the world how to get this wetrib onto the shoulderstraps
of my pack (I have a Gregory Shasta, if that matters). There are all
these little pieces of strap, but duh, I don't know how it works. :P The
packfly looks a bit funky too, but I think that is a bit more obvious to
figure out.

Can any of the great gear weenies of AT-L help?

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven