[at-l] re: Mailing of gas cartridges

a few years ago I had to go to Wytheville VA on business.  I had to be there on
a Monday so planned to hike the Burke's Garden section over the weekend.  I
made reservations at the Holiday Inn in Wytheville for Friday night (as well as
sunday on for my business).  the stove I packed uses the Gaz cartridges that
get punctured by the stove.  I had Campmor ship them UPS ground to the Holiday
inn with instructions to hold for guest arriving on [Friday's date].

due to bad weather, my flight was cancelled on Friday and I lost the weekend
but the gas was there at the Holiday Inn on sunday when I arrived.  I gave it
away since I couldn't bring it home on the plane.  I don't  think that the
shipping charge was excessive but you can call Campmor to find out

Rich