Re: [at-l] Cooking/eating in tent

Hi Dean;
        I'd be more worried (well, except maybe when I was in bear country)
about my tent burning down, due to my stove flaring up, while I was inside
(or even without me inside - those TNF Lunarlights are expensive! =:-O).
Proper ventilation would also be a concern - especially in the winter when
everyone tries to close their tents up as tight as possible.  For safety's
sake  you'd be best to stick with cooking either away from your tent or, in
bad weather, in the vestibule.  Hope this is of some help! :)

Take care,
Cindi
ga -> me '98 (yeah!)