[at-l] REPOST> Hello from A.T. Data Book Editor

This message is NOT from me.
-Milt
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DataBook97@aol.com

  Hello, everyone!  I'm Daniel D. Chazin, the editor of the A.T. Data Book
for the last 14 years.  I just found out about this list and decided to
zubscribe to it under the screen name of DataBook97@aol.com.  (Somebody
else already had the screen name Data Book -- I wonder who?)  I'll be
following the items posted and keeping an eye on them with the Data Book
in mind.  I would also welcome general and specific comments on the Data
Book.  I find it interesting that only a handful of the thousands of
people who use the Data Book each year bother to send me any comments.  I
know that the information in the book is pretty accurate, but I also know
that there are errors -- and sometimes it takes several years for someone
to point out a glaring error.

 So I really would appreciate feedback from everyone.  I'm also the editor of
the A.T. Guide to New York-New Jersey, and we are planning to come out with a
new edition later on this year.  Again, comments and corrections would be
very much appreciated.

  Daniel D. Chazin
  Teaneck, NJ

P.S.  I attempted to send this message a week ago Thursday and again on this
past Monday, but it seems that it did not go through.  I did not receive the
message in my own mail, and no one responded to it.  So I assume that it was
never sent by the list (even though it did not bounce back to me).  If I am
wrong, and someone receives this message more than once, I apologize for the
inconvenience.