Re: [at-l] silk bag liners

>anyway, if anyone is interested, you can get the catalog by calling
>800-254-7258. The silk mummy liners can be purchased directly from
>Design Salt and range from $61.90 for a plain white one to $71.90 for a
>fancy pattern.

>Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu

I'd really like to get a silk liner for my bag (um, well, *when* I get a
bag, that  is...) and saw one in my MEC catalog for between $46 (small) and
$52 (long) Cdn.  Says it's made specifically for MEC bags (they make their
own & sell W. Mountaineering) but I can't figure how it wouldn't work for
any other bags since it looks like your typical mummy shape.  My question
is, assuming there are different qualities of silk liners, would the
temperature rating vary greatly from brand to brand?  I don't know much
about how different qualities of silk liners compare, or even if there *are*
different qualities of silk liners...  Help?? :)   Thanks!

Take care,
Cindi