[at-l] AT jump off (fwd) + Tanis

Here's a portion of a message I received today from Tracee.  If anyone has
some suggestions for her, please drop her a line. Her address is at the
bottom of her email.

Another recent message is below that...someone looking for reports of
Tanis...

--Kathy

I'm hiking with my brother in a couple weeks.  He plans to go the whole trail
while I only plan to start him off.  I'll be with him for a week or so.  We
plan to go from Springer Mountain to near the Georgia-North Carolina border.

I need information about how I can get off the trail and to a bus station or
airport to get back to Dallas.

Please tell me if you know of a bus company or maybe car rental or share ride
transportation that might get me back to Chattanooga (I assume this is the
closest airport).

Thanks for your help.  :-)

Tracee
Mtkpony@aol.com