Re: [at-l] IRC

This trick is that the servers that come with the Mirc program are few and
overused so they are hard to get onto (remember to disinguish between the
IRC, which is a part of the internet like the World Wide Web, and the
program you use to acess the internet which is anlagous to your Web
Browser, like Netscape).
There are lots of EFnet servers, finding one geographically close to you
is also a good thing.  Does anyybody have a particular server(s) they can
reccomend?

-jeff

PS - regarding Fiction part 8 - can you have that woman arrested for
attempted murder for giving you a cotton sleeping bag?  Remember - cotton
kills.
Jeffrey Mosenkis           MAPSS Student            University of Chicago

                     j-mosenkis@uchicago.edu
               *Freelance Joking Avunculate For Hire*