Re: [at-l] 12th Annual "Dogwood Half-Hundred Km"

What is the date and time?

I will forward the information to the Race Director of the 50-Mile
Mountain Masochist Trail Run  every October from James River north to
Montebello, VA.

Peter Lascell                                 Forest, VA
        w4wwq@juno.com