[at-l] what is this trail doing to me???

ok,

so here i am, 15 days or so to leaving day, and i'm finding myself
increasingly different; bubbly, sentimental, laughy, friendly, very
confident and all these other extroverted things that i have never before
been.  this is very weird, since i'm usually a very introverted,
brooding, dark, quiet guy.  what i'm wondering is whether or not this is
normal, or whether this is the early signs of some [Peggy-esque in it's
unacceptability] psycosis?  am i losing what few marbles i have?  i'm not
saying that this is necessarily a bad change, nor necessarily good (it's
too early to put forth an educated opinion, plus i don't really know what
other people thought of me before :0) but it is change none-the-less, so
i just want to make sure that i'm not going off to hike while i have a
chemical imbalance. :0)

later

nater

ps.  the majority of this post was made in jest, although the change is
real.  and weird.  "am i out of my mind, am i craaaaaazy?"

--
     ...every color, and class, and rank; high officials and
          the beggar alike - all snored in the same language.