[at-l] Boots

Hello, everyone!
	My name is David and I am fairly new to the list. I signed up a couple
of days ago and I am very glad I did. I have really been enjoying all
the posts. Now I'm ready to pick some brains.
	I am getting ready for a long weekend trip to the Cohutta Wilderness
Area in north Georgia and I want to get a new pair of boots before I go.
So far my front runner is the Asolo Meridian, one of their Globaline
models. Any of you with experience to share on these boots could help
cement my decision. I would really appreciate it.

May the trail rise to greet you.
David

GA-->ME '08