[at-l] Message from Milt

Hello,

You may be getting duplicate, or bounced, messages that contain the
following lines at the end of the message...

--

--

These *are*not* messages from me or Ryan so please disregard and delete
them. They are being remailed back to the list from a mail system at one

Thanks for your patience.

Milt

--
    Milt WeBB - IQ Software Corporation - 3295 River Exchange Drive
     Norcross, Georgia USA 30092 - 770/446-8880x245 - www.iqsc.com