[at-l] Foot pain

Hi, this is my first post to the list.  I'm Medusa, GA -> ME 96.

When I was hiking last year, the balls of my feet hurt so bad that I had
to stop and take 8 ibuprofen every day around 2.  I asked other people
if their feet hurt and they all said it was the norm for hiking with a
heavy pack.  But my feet hurt to the point where I wanted to cry.  I
came to several conclusions. First, Solomen Boots are great for blisters
and easy break in but they also break the soles of your feet in half.
Ouch.  Second, the best arch support system out there is Superfeet.
They are leather on top of a hard plastic shell.  They do not compress
with age or wear out.  Mine made it 1500 miles and are still in great
shape.  I was 2 months into the trail before I tried superfeet and
before I hiked a day without foot pain. My feet never bothered me again
after that.  Made the trail much more enjoyable.

Medusa

cigcos.direland@eds.com