[at-l] Michael "Backrest" MacLain

I pick up Backrest this morning at 4:00am and dropped him at Amicalola.
Talk about "Planes, Train, and Buses", except in this case it's "Trains,
Buses, and Milt's Car". he was a bit beat from a the 4hr train ride to
Toronto, then a 2 day bus trip to Atlanta. Then.....halfway to Amicalola
this morning a metal pipe somewhere in my radiator system decided to blow
apart and there we were.

Lucky for us I caught a friend at home on his way out the door and he came
and rescued us. Still can't figure out why Backrest gave the that funny
look when I said, "You're gonna walk 2000 miles, we're only about 20 from
Springer - you should be able to make that in a day..."

But then again, it's Friday!

Good Day to All,
Milt

--
    Milt WeBB - IQ Software Corporation - 3295 River Exchange Drive
     Norcross, Georgia USA 30092 - 770/446-8880x245 - www.iqsc.com