[at-l] resupply

Wingfoot does his best, but the value of "long term" or "short term"
resupply is hard to determine.  As Wingfoot will tell you, He REALLY likes
tunafish.  If you want variety (especially down south) good luck.  Long term
will get you to the next town on more than Ho-Hos, but aside from that...
I found the worst place to resupply was actually in Hot Springs.  At least
Dan does account for the Ben & Jerry's options.
Maildrops are probably still the best option if you want more than Liptons